It generates automatic suggestions to fastens your search. That's Google Auto Complete.
Search engines use this LSI keywords to search for webpages which matches exactly to the primary search keyword and index them at top.
These Synonyms and substitutions are the Supporting phrases which facilitate Search Engines to know exactly about the content quality and depth.
How LSI keywords Benefit your Blog SEO:
1. Best On-Page SEO Technique which improve your rankings with minimum Backlinks.
2. It helps search engines to find the Depth of our content.
3. Less Effort and More Traffic.
4. Exact placement of LSI keywords boosts your rankings (Title, H1, H2, Meta and other).
5. It helps in Site speed with light usage of keywords.
For Example "Pic" is definitely not related semantically related with "Photo" a 5 years ago; but fast forward to today, Pic is basically became a synonym of Photo.
The trick is quiet simple. When you are writing a post on "Photo" add some keywords having "Pic" in it. That's it.
So, more the LSI keywords in your blog, the higher your page ranks in google. Forget about the keyword density and place as many LSI keywords you like, but keep in mind you are not Keyword stuffing your article, make it look natural.
How to find LSI keywords for your Blog:
#1. Google Keyword Planner
Steps to use Google Keyword Planner to find LSI Keywords:
1. Sign in with your Google account in Google Adwords Homepage.
2. At the left corner enter your primary keyword to search for their siblings and hit the Get Ideas button.
3. Now you will get loads of LSI keywords. Note them down. They will be useful for next process.
Install Free Keyword Tracking tool Addon and you will see the change while using google search.
#2. LSI Graph:
Steps to find LSI Keywords using LSI Graph:
1. Open LSI Graph site www.lsigraph.com
2. Now you will see a big Search bar over there enter your primary keyword in it.
3. Now complete the Captcha and hit Generate Button.
4. That's it. You will get lots of LSI keywords under it.
#3. SEMrush Tool:
I know you have been bored of doing the manually thing. Here comes the magic of best paid tool to find LSI keywords.
Well, i'm pretty sure you have heard Ahref Tool. SEMrush stands second in the queue when compared in results.
We can use this tool to get Best LSI keyword ideas but it will cost you a little. But it is advisable to buy SEMrush if your look forward to see your blog in Google First Page.
we can utilise the Trail Versions too. They have wonderful tools like SEOquake tool and Site Ranking Tool.
Here is how to use SEMrush to find LSI keywords:
1. Once you Login to your SEMrush account ( Paid or Free ), you will see this dashboard.
2. In the search box above, you can enter your Keyword or Domain to find Analytics.
3. Now enter your Primary keyword to find keyword density, CPC and competition.
4. You can find these 2 columns below under the Search box. These are the LSI keywords of your Primary keyword.
Tip: The best part of SEMrush is you can track your competitor keywords also. Find the keywords for which your competitor is ranking and make some LSI keywords for that keyword and out rank them.Here is Free 30 Days SEMrush Pro Trail for my Readers. Cheers!!
#4. Keyword.io Tool:
This is also a paid tool but the trail version is enough to find LSI keywords. This is best replacement for Google Keyword Planner. But its way more interesting than GKP.
How to use Keyword.io tool to find LSI keywords:
2. You will see a Search bar and just above the Search bar you will see various Information niches like Google, Youtube, Bing, Wiki etc.
4. You can choose countries too. But in this case it's not much needed. So ignore it and Hit Search button.
5. And Boom!! That's it.
Now you got your Spear. Go grab some Fishes. Cheers!!